297 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:17:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Trying to load weapon, please help!
Page 1 2
Kyp Arkanus

I've got a 20 round power cell in my left hand and a DL-44 in my right, how do I load the gun, Is there a how to somewhere that I cant find, the "SWCombine for Dummies" or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christian Hall

Just drag the ammo to the gun.

Warning, I pretty sure half of the ammo will be lost due to the weapon only holding ten shots.

Kyp Arkanus

tried that both on the green outline guy and in the list... is this a glitch or something?

Christian Hall

Hmm may be a glitch. I haven't loaded a weapon in a while.

maybe you can't put that ammo into that weapon. I loaded bowcaster with 5 round powercell several days ago just fine, by raging the ammo onto the weapon, in the equipment screen, not the little box with green man that shows what you have where.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

Lilith is right, DL-44 can only hold 10 rounds. So you want 10 round power cells.

tarkil.png
No, you can load any size ammo in any gun. Extra shots will just be lost, so feel free to load a 100cell ammo in your Bowcaster if you want to loose 95% of the shots.

I'd suggest dropping both gun and ammo on the ground and then dragging and dropping from there.

Ellias_sig6.png
Silly question, maybe, but are you sure it's not already loaded?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
I is having the same problem loading a weapon myself at the moment. Unable to load it either carried or dropped, and weapon is unloaded. However I'm using IE and silly government computer's with outta date everything, so I'm putting eet down to that and trying again later with Firefox ... lol

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Kyp Arkanus

Ok, the dl-44 is not loaded, I've dropped both weapon and ammo to the ground, doesn't matter if I have in hand or on ground whenever I drag the ammo to the gun it just goes back to where it was before, the gun remains unloaded. Please someone tell me I'm not going crazy and that this is some kind of qlitch.

What browser are you using? My friend just successfully reloaded their weapon when I can't and the only difference between us is I'm using IE, they're using Firefox.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Kyp Arkanus

I'm using Internet Explorer. So you think this is a bug that needs to be fixed?

Sounds like it, or just a slight incompatability with the two browsers. I dunno about that kind o' stuff! *blush*

Personally I'd reccommend dumping IE and downloading Firefox :D I'd be using it myself if I wasn't at work right now =(

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Kyp Arkanus

Great minds think alike, that is exactly what I've been doing, and now the DL-44 is loaded. Thanks for all your help.

You're welcome, and glad you got loaded!

Damn these browser problem thingies. Good thing combat isn't here yet, I can see eet now ... "Noo, don't shoot!! I'm using Internet Explorer!"

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Yeah, IE has a lot of issues with stuff working because its harder to make it work or something. ANd likely something that will not be fixed for us IE users.

Ellias_sig6.png
use a proper browser, problem solved=D

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Ah'm pretty sure ah loaded mah little slug-thrower from the Item Inventory page, rather than the Position page

What? I thought you reload from the position page.

Photobucket

Vrik Dakari

I'm pretty sure you can do it both ways, as Tiali clearly stated. I would try it to see for sure, but I currently don't have a gun on me. :(

Page 1 2