182 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:13:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Trying to load weapon, please help!
Page 1 2
And ah only have a single slug-thrower already loaded and no spare ammo anyway, so ah don't know if you can no longer load from Item Inventory or if the option only exists if the weapon is empty

I am on firefox and have tried dragging the ammo on the firearm or the firearm on the ammo. Neither work, it can be equipped or on the ground, in items or equipment page. I have even had the ammo and firearm superimposed in my hands. Not sure what I am doing wrong or if this is a bug.

Failure is not an option, now get to work!
Vrik Dakari

Like earlier said, you may be using an incompatible powercell. It's all dependant on the gun/blaster you're trying to load. For example, the DL-44 was brought up earlier. It's max capacity ammo wise is a 10 round powercell. Yes, you can still load a powercell with more ammo into it, but the rest of your leftover shots will be wasted.

And thinking on this, I must question something. Are you trying to load a weapon strictly for the sake of maximizing space? Because at the current moment, combat is not implemented, so therefore will not matter if do load it successfully.

As above, are you using the correct ammo? Not all weapons can take the same ammo type, so that could be your issue.

Ellias_sig6.png
Because at the current moment, combat is not implemented, so therefore will not matter if do load it successfully. 

Very true, but this is the time you test how to do it rather than wait until your life is on the line

Kyp Arkanus

After I got firefox, then all i did was drag and from inventory to the weapon in my hand, it worked just fine. Did it twice with two weapons, both only hold ten rounds but I used a twenty round powercell and it worked. Just lost ten rounds well, twenty, but who's counting?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vrik Dakari

this is the time you test how to do it rather than wait until your life is on the line.

- Tiali

That's even more true than what I said, well said. I could imagine it now...

Bounty Hunter: Prepare to die, scumbag!

Target: Ah ha, but I have a blaster I could kill you with first! Just have to reload here... uh oh.

Bounty Hunter: What?

Target: It seems I can't reload my blaster. Is there a bug or something?

Bounty Hunter: I don't know, let me see... Fierfek, there is!

Target: Well this blows!

Bounty Hunter: You're telling me! Took me a month to find you!

Target: Let me post this in one of the Question Centres, maybe they'll know.

Bounty Hunter: Okay. Just don't go running off!

Target: Yeah right, see ya sucker!

Bounty Hunter: Oh, come on!

DC-11-1.png
Page 1 2