Year

Day

Time

06:03:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 353 8:55
Alven Ceres

I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the trader's lounge. Anyway, here goes.

I've always considered the amount of rooms a ship has as one of the main deciding factors at the time of choosing one.

This is because I think ships with larger rooms allow a greater environment for roleplay and customization (once descriptions and room images are back online), allowing you to have bridges, med bays, galleys, crew quarters, captain quarters, training rooms, situation rooms, etc.

Therefore, I'm interested in knowing if there are any capital ships (available to the public) that have a large number of "normal" rooms (not cockpit, entrance, docking bay, etc). Around ten, for instance?

Thanks!

Year 11 Day 353 9:03
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

A lictor has dozens of rooms. MSHs and tabders have more than a few rooms too. Most medium size caps like a kaloth or bayonet have around a dozen rooms. Just stay away from the small ones like CR-90s or YV-666s.

Year 11 Day 353 11:49
I choose ships by rooms as well and only cap ships that have crappy rooms are CRs and DPs, they have only one floor of 4 rooms. YV at least has two floors.

Edited By: Lilith Delcroix on Year 11 Day 353 11:50

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 11 Day 353 11:58
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Two floors, four rooms of which are special purpose, leaving only four general rooms.

Year 11 Day 353 12:23
Its still better than CR=D I was on a YV with awesome descriptions and the 4 normal rooms was enough. The ship itself is not that big anyway.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 11 Day 353 13:17
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

...but he specifically mentioned a large amount of normal rooms, around ten.

Year 11 Day 353 13:37
Ryan Roche

I found out a Namana has a pretty good room layout that leaves you with 14-15 Normal rooms to use as whatever you want.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 353 17:48
^

Namana has an awesome room layout. L-500 is kinda ok - a largish number of rooms though most are in a line.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 353 20:57
A Starwind has 8 "normal" rooms, but it's only a freighter

Year 11 Day 354 9:28
Alven Ceres

I'd like to thank everyone for their answers.

I think the Namana is the best choice from the ones mentioned, due to speed/sensors and so on.

I've been flying a YV for ages now, and I think it's time for an upgrade, a ship with more rooms, due to the large amount of miscelaneous items I've accumulated over the years that I'd like to sort coherently.

Thanks for the help everyone.