Time

00:19:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Issues Dropping character
Year 11 Day 358 21:03
Servus Brutus Ferox

I've been trying to drop my character as i've been under arrest for a while now but every time I try to drop my character I get the message "An error occured: Undefined property: Character::hp" and a blank page (except for top and side menus). Any ideas on what's going wrong?

Year 11 Day 358 23:49
You need to report it as a bug.

Year 11 Day 358 23:49
Lkely a bug. Make a report on the bug base, and contact and ASim for them to manually drop your character to you can get on with things.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 361 23:28
Servus Brutus Ferox

Okay, thanks for the help.

Year 11 Day 363 14:34
Yeah, we are having an issue with dropping characters

I've manually reset you so you should be able to respawn

General Reminder

http://support.swcombine.com if you open a support ticket we a-sims get notified of issues, and we can help you in a relatively quick manner. (Forums work kinda ok, but I miss things frequently)

\
Year 11 Day 363 22:04
Servus Brutus Ferox

I'm now having trouble respawning. It won't accept new names, also it says "Respawn ETA: 341 days" half the time and the other half of the time it says "Respawn ETA: Now"

Year 11 Day 365 8:32
Double check the number it's throwing, the eta might actually be showing a negative number because of where I set it.

From what I can see it looks like you can start the re-spawn process fine, what trouble are you having?

\
Year 12 Day 1 6:29
Jesfa

http://support.swcombine.com if you open a support ticket we a-sims get notified of issues, and we can help you in a relatively quick manner. (Forums work kinda ok, but I miss things frequently) 

That's not to say that the support base should be confused with the bug base, but for non-bug issues, it's likely to be solved quicker if reported there. ***

LoraxSig3copy.png