01:18:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 365 17:10
Fondak Mohavis

Trying to buy the CP vehicle ISP-6
Have the required CP for the vehicle
Am located in a facility with a powered hanger
Can't seem to find where you actually spawn the vehicle. Don't see it in the action's section or anywhere...

tks

Year 11 Day 365 17:12
It spawns in the top left corner outside the facility.

Year 11 Day 365 17:22
Click your CP total. Click "Exchange CPs". Enter the number of vehicles you want in the appropriate box (not the number of CPs it costs).

And hit accept, or exchange, or whatever the button says.

And bingo.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 365 18:40
Fondak Mohavis

This is what it says when I go to exchange CP section:

:: Ships ::
To access the ships exchange, you must be inside a powered Landing Pad or a Starport.
:: Vehicles ::
To access the vehicles exchange, you must be inside a powered Garage, Hangar or Starport.
:: Boats and Submarines ::
To access the boats and submarines exchange, you must be inside a powered Dry Dock, Naval Shipyard or Port, located in a River, Swamp or Ocean city.
:: Droids ::
To access the droids exchange, you must be inside a powered Tavern, Hangar, Shop, Commerce Center or Factory.

Am actually standing in the hanger of my faction headquarters, but do not see an option to order the vehicle.
No box to enter anything. Was told it was "powered", but....

Tks a lot guys again. Sure I'm just missing something...

Year 11 Day 365 18:51
Am actually standing in the hanger of my faction headquarters, but do not see an option to order the vehicle.

- Fondak Mohavis

If I understand this right, your in the Hangar Bay of your faction Headquarters, not a Hangar (which is a different facility type). You'll need to move to a powered hangar and do the aforementioned steps.

Hangar

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 365 18:54
^

Its referring to an actual facility, not a room type within that (besides the fact its called a Hanger Bay, not Hanger).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 365 19:05
Fondak Mohavis

Ah, tks...That makes sense....too much sense