Time

04:45:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Faction HQ after dissolution
Year 12 Day 9 15:01
Ryan Roche

Was wondering what happens to a Faction HQ after the faction dissolves? As it cannot be made over, it remains with the faction. Does it go to the market? And if so, when does that happen? Thanks a lot!

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 12 Day 9 15:15
I think it will go NPC, not to market, just NPC owned. I have Command Centre that used to be HQ of some faction owned by NPCs on my moon and admins said I can't do anything about it:/

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 12 Day 9 19:20
Yep goes NPC owned. After some people asked about removing it, Sin mentioned the possibility of allowing NPC owned HQs to be recycled by a recycling faction, but haven't heard much about that since a quick chat.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 9 23:32
That would be cool, at least I could build something else on its place, now its just wasting my valuable squares=D

MeandMine.png
Year 12 Day 11 6:46
Ryan Roche

Yep, thanks :)

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 12 Day 11 9:10
That seems like a silly thing for HQ's to do, since they obviously, such as in Lilith's case, will just end up taking up space.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 11 16:26
Then don't put a faction HQ where you don't want it? Or don't dissolve the faction?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 11 18:11
or....or....or stop being so practical and reasonable with your suggestions Hal!

Everyone knows there will be countless poorly-run and poorly-managed and poorly-funded and poorly-poored faction from here til eternity. They're coming. They're here. They're around the corner.

....and they're coming closer and closer to your space Hal.

You can feel it, I know it. That dark, spine-tingling sensation of a faction just waiting to be dissolved, sitting just outside your home.

Year 12 Day 11 18:23
They're not on my cities, though. :)

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 11 18:52
I love you.

Year 12 Day 11 19:44
Well initially they went to the market, but non factions shouldn't own a HQ and so that was removed. Making the facilities disappear would damage city stats so it was decided to leave them there just NPC controlled.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 12 3:54
It was built before I was even playing Combine, not much I can do about it when I buy the city years later.

And why doesn't the facility change back to normal, non-HQ, that would make sence, right? Not like you can't build 7x7 facilities and not have them as non-HQ. I just really want to get it off or own it at least:/

MeandMine.png
Year 12 Day 12 17:09
initially when we designed the HQ rules the idea was that they would revert back into a 7x7, a palace to be exact. This since palace had minimum effect on planetary stats.

horbanner.gif
Year 12 Day 13 17:57
Helena Gladio

Why not do that? :)

Since it will improve the stats on moons and asteroids where there are some strange npc HQ's?

mystats.php?uid=c3968

Shout out to my fellow Falleen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
Year 12 Day 13 22:26
Still got the issue with the facilities taking up space, unless it would revert then be sold to the NPC market.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 14 1:10
you could give it to the slab owners the first time >_> At least from NPC market we could buy it or buy it from the people that bought it, assuming they wont be bitchy about it and wont sell.

MeandMine.png
Year 12 Day 14 15:38
idea was to have them NPC owned entirely or be added to the market

horbanner.gif