188 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:16:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » New CP Ships, When..? & Can We Get A Ravager Please, Admin..?
Page 1 2
Hans Yond

So one fully working Undamaged Ravager (Not Costing 300k CP Plz >_<)

& one (Heavily) Damaged Ravager (But Much Lower CP Cost)

Ravager.jpg

Ravager5.jpg

When they feel like it. And probably not.

Hai Admni. I can haz ship gud as Star Deastroyuh fuh 50k CPs, plz?

Kthxbai.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
New favorite Hal post.^

Hans Yond

Pfff, Why does mr moderator have to play mr jack@ss today.. hmm.
(do plz try to stick to moderating & not making fun out of a swc members simple request, i dnt play this game to be made fun out of by a member of the admin or whatever team)

300k would be a ridiculous amount swc asks its loyal & long standing members (i mean "customers") to pay (for this ship anyway).

Yeah good idea make it 50k cp, hur hur.

This years cp ships sucked by the way.. more plz, not less & do try plz to make/keep them unique-ish rather than watered down versions of other ships, a whole year is a very long time time to wait.

damaged ravager would be er.. damaged, say.. just as big but with less or damaged weapons; repairable if you wish to restore it which will cost you extra but still big & beefy though.

plz not super expensive.. plzz admin, be nice this year..?

If you don't take the time to respect the Administration and Staff by spelling out your words, why should anyone even bother to take your asinine begging even remotely seriously?

I don't understand why you are begging for something like this. You don't buy CPs, the administration gifts them to you for supporting the combine. If you don't like what you can get with the CPs, don't support the combine.

Vrik Dakari

Be nice this year? They're always nice. It's just when you go and start acting like this do they use it to their advantage for some comic relief, as Hal did. Awesome post by the way Hal!

300k would be a ridiculous amount, in terms of how low it is. That's like asking for a Star Destroyer for, let's just say 50mil. It's never going to happen, get real.

A ship that good, if they choose to make them, should go at least for 500k in my IMO. And as for a damaged one, NO!!! Why would they do that? Think about it, they'd have to do something like spawning it and damaging it, stripping it of weapons, blah, blah, blah, just to give it to you. That's probably not something they'd be willing to do, and honestly not something I would either.

As for the ships this year, don't complain unless you can do a better job. Are you an amazing website coder that works extremely hard and diligantly for Combine? No? THEN SHUT IT!!!

Last thing, towards Hal. Wouldn't this fall under the Suggestion Forum, or am I just mistaken?

Why does mr moderator have to play mr jack@ss today.. hmm. 

Assuming you mean me (you will note that I am not listed as a moderator for this forum), I am confused by the presence of "today" in this sentence.

do plz try to stick to moderating & not making fun out of a swc members simple request, i dnt play this game to be made fun out of by a member of the admin or whatever team 

As you feel entitled as a member to make a request, I feel entitled as a fellow member to mock you for the ridiculousness of it. You will find I do this a lot.

You are asking for a high quality warship for a minimal price, and you think it's unreasonable for someone to be making fun of you?

Check your greed at the door, understand that CPs are not for you to buy your own little fleet that's better than what most factions have, and simply appreciate that the Admin do offer an alternate source of ships.

Wouldn't this fall under the Suggestion Forum, or am I just mistaken? 

Considering that it would fall under the restricted topic of new entities, you are mistaken. At least if he didn't want it locked the second I saw it (which may, admittedly, have been kinder to him in the long term).

Edited By: Hal Breden on Year 12 Day 29 19:23

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Fyston Sutsgy

Besides, the Ravager was an individual ship, what you're thinking of is a Centurion-class battlecruiser. Besides the fact that they're larger than most if not all CP ships, the fact that you ask for it to be less than other, smaller, less effective CP ships is downright greedy.

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Vrik Dakari

Well, thanks for letting me know!

As you feel entitled as a member to make a request, I feel entitled as a fellow member to mock you for the ridiculousness of it. You will find I do this a lot. 

LOL! Seriously, you've got to be my favorite person on here! Love ya Hal!

DC-11-1.png
The admins have made a list of ships to replace the current batch based on their preferences and what people said they liked in the thread in the general forum.

In any case, large capital ships like this will not be put in. Primarily due to the CP cost (its 1/10 of the RMS values listed on the rules page, and those values are calculated based on the stats) so would likely to be over 400k in cost.

I think Hal's post otherwise sum it up nicely.

Ellias_sig6.png
We have a calculator for RM costs, so that we can determine CP costs. To build up a standard Centurion, with the canon stats provided Wookieepedia, it would cost 996,774 CPs, more or less.

So, still want one put in? Too bad. The Art Team and Administration pick out entities that are traditionally weaker than the normal in-game entities that can be bought. Why? Because CPs are only a way to show you thanks for supporting us, not a sole method of sale income. We also have followed a simple one year replacement policy. Why? So that we can get a slow but steady rotation of ships to give time to spawn them as well as offer variety over time.

Now, if you want to suggest a new CP entity, there is a forumn over in the general forums where people can list ships they want. Go post there, and do not complain if yours is not immediately chosen because it is too powerful or innapropriate for the CP entity list.

Hans Yond

yeah i knew you would find your way here like a fly to sh** & you haven't disappointed me at all, which is a shame.

i don't feel i'm entitled to make a request, i simply just made one that is all; it's you who thinks you have some entitlement to cracking joke at other swc members expense. i didn't sign up to swc to have a bitching contest with you, you who should know better.. so stop being a self righteous *Beep*

you've built up a dumb habit of taking the piss out of people for others enjoyment (including your own), just to get a pat on the back from your internet friends.

yes i did notice your not even a mod in this section of the forum but you have still gone out of your way to be a cocky, he beach.

don't mock me dude.. you wouldn't be brave enough to say that to my face, trust me; don't let those stupid words of encouragement, from your internet buddies, fill you with too much recognition b/c it might go to your head.

no what would have been kind, was for you not to be a jerk in the first place, Michael achieved that easily enough, i'm sure you could had also; if my request was right or wrong, good or bad makes no difference but you being a total jerk does.

i'm being greedy ? are you the local moral priest around here or something.. or just another member of the admin team; it's not your job to pass moral judgement on me, like you like to do. do you have delusions of priest hood or something..

370k cp for a silly tartan cruiser, whos being greedy there then; am i supposed to save up 150k cp in one full year then pay 220$ difference just for 1 silly patrol cruiser with semi-decent stats, pfff!
but of course i'm being greedy, how silly of me!

Yes i'm really asking for super duper duper heavy ravager battleships for 5k cp each, to pawn everybody with.. your talking out of your butt again, 30k cp (30$) is pocket change, right.. for just 1 single ship.

just what are these high quality warship stats like anyway..? 0_o
if you die, you lose everything; crazy dude imagining he knows what i'm thinking.

No i'm not asking for the deathstar or a SSD here ppl, jeeez.
not all ships in swc have cannon stats, the ravager could be reasonably priced, whether 300k or otherwise & have reasonable stats which i dnt even know what would be, that would be up to the admin to decide, i'm just asking for it ( to be considered, sheeesh.)

this is not a friggin debate & i'm not asking for anyones opinion either, so all non-admin, can get lost, thank you.. >_<

.."go admin", "go admin".. ravager! ravager! yay!!!

thrillerwa9.gif

So. Much. Win.

like a fly to sh** 

What an apt description of your request.

you've built up a dumb habit of taking the piss out of people for others enjoyment (including your own), just to get a pat on the back from your internet friends. 

That's not the reason at all. If I mock you enough for being incredibly stupid, maybe, just maybe you'll stop it, and the forums will be a nicer place. It's rare, but it happens, and even 1% of improvement is worth my time.

don't mock me dude.. you wouldn't be brave enough to say that to my face, trust me 

Don't think that your physical condition in any way compensates for a lack of mental capacity.

crazy dude imagining he knows what i'm thinking. 

Clearly, you aren't.

this is not a friggin debate & i'm not asking for anyones opinion either, so all non-admin, can get lost, thank you.. >_< 

What a shame you aren't a moderator and don't get to choose who responds to your post on a public forum.

Don't cry, dude, seriously, tears aren't good for your keyboard.

Leos Adrynn

Hehe hehehehe hehehehehehehahahahAHAHAHAHA

Leos14-siggiesecondattempt.jpg\"
Seeing as Hal and myself are acknowledged team members, and afar more knowledgeable of the forums and CP entities, please keep your insane CP pipe dreams out of a forum for questions.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Centurion-class_battlecruiser

That is the ship's class. It includes 6 medium turbolaser cannon batteries (a battery tends to consist of two to up to seven or so guns), 6 heavy ion cannon batteries, 6 Light Point-defense laser cannon batteries, 6 tractor beam batteries, and an unknown number of proton torpedo launchers.

So that means 12 to 42 turbolasers, lasers, ion cannons, and tractor beams.

That's actually a pretty formidable ship.

Vrik Dakari

That it is, which is why I don't understand who you think you are Hans. And how is it that they're being greedy exactly? You act as if moderators get the CPs you pay for CP ships. Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works around here.

Considering the population of Combiners are relatively around the globe, I doubt meeting face to face with someone of the SWC Community is very likely. Unless of course you attend one of the few conventions the community attend.

As for Hal being a jerk, I think you're very mistaken in that statement. It's you that apparently seems to not care about the opinions of others, therefore being a jerk. So if you think you can discriminate who's opinion honestly matters or takes any effect on Combine, then how about you think about your word choice in here. Why does your opinion take any more importance than mine or any other non-admin? If that's true, then you basically opened this thread for no reason. And as mentioned earlier, if you're not going to take the time to at least look intelligent in your requests, why should anyone honor your request and treat you with respect, when you don't even have enough respect to grace us with at least a semi-readable, even if still outrageous, request.

So dude, as you so clearly love addressing people, how about you go join the apparently ever expanding list of n00bs her on SWC? I feel you've deserved the title, and an edit in the example for my sig clearly needs an update.

And Jevon, I love the way you explained why such an entity such as a Centurion won't be added. Never thought if that way to be honest, and it makes perfect sense.

And now I feel we should create a new Hall of Fame for epic posts. With Hal, Mikel, and Jevon as nominees for hilarity and technique, and Hans for... well, let's just say worst or something, although my imagination has a few better titles for the "award".

Edited By: Vrik Dakari on Year 12 Day 30 0:48

DC-11-1.png
Page 1 2