Year

Day

Time

15:49:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » SHOWING SAME INTERNET CONNECTION AS OTHER PLAYER BUT REALLY NOT
I NEED HELP I TRYED TO GET MY PASSWORD SO MANY TIMES AND WHEN I GOT IT I WAS DENIED CUZ I AM PLAYING ON SAME INTERNET CONNECTION BUT IM REALLY NOT AND I DID NOT GET THE PASSWORDS SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CUZ I REALLY WANT TO PLAY

THANKS,
Jake Felan

Ok, lets break down your problems:
1) How many times did you try to create your account?
You should only have to make your account once, it takes 24-48 hrs to get aproved, yes real people do check over the handle/account creations.

2)What is the name of the handle you are trying for?
This helps the Admins look up the name and find out what is going on.

3)Using caps does not help, the mechanics..he he mechanics..are real people, everything is based on real people and not always on the same time zone.

4)What did the e-mail you got from signing up say?

Turn off the caps if you want to be taken seriously.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
i waited 3 weeks and srry about the caps and my email said your due to a number of factors making your account suspicios. my email also said that i am using the same internet connection as another player but i am really not can you help cuz i wanna play the game so badly

Try applying again, post the handle that you use here. Put something like "See Questions for Admin forum" (or "QFA forum" for short) in the multi field. The appropriate people can then hopefully look into it, or at the very least I can take a look and perhaps reply with who you seem to be matching.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.