250 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:22:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Is there any government for this game?
Page 1 2
Bree Jamilla

I was wondering if Naboo had a Queen, and a senator. If there is queen how can you become one of her handmaidens and if there is a senator then how do you become a senator? Do any of the other planets have Queens, Kings, and or Senators?

Governments are usually not subdivided that miuch. If you wish to learn more about the current people ruling Naboo, take a look at the rules page for the planet. But I am fairly certain there is no actual "Queen" of Naboo currently.

You will find that the movies do not provide the best place to get an understanding of the ruling powers in this game. Since everything is player controlled within the galaxy, different groups have risen to prominence. FOr instance, Naboo is currently controlled by a vehicle production faction (or at least one of their other groups).

Ellias_sig6.png
Specifically, the Akheton Corporation. They're a conglomerate that runs a variety of production and materials companies.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
You should try look into various government factions websites, some people do decide to RP ruling their planets, some don't. Some people do it even privately as well, I own a moon and decided to make myself a monarch, and I know I am not the only one =D

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Shuji Shizuka

I'm a Prince in a similar scenario as Lilith:P

Edited By: Shuji Shizuka on Year 12 Day 55 21:53

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Kuro Neko

If you look at the site for Akheton Vehicle Corporation who control Naboo, you will see that they recently restored the monarchy on Naboo.

Citizens of Naboo vote new Royalty

- Naboo News Net (Year 10 Day 211 20:00)

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
And no one invited me! I bet they had an open bar and everything. Hrumph.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Korvas Varik

I'm a Prince in a similar scenario as Lilith:P

- Shuji

You mean Queen

varik1
If you are goign to set your self up as a monarch, you don't make yourself a lowly prince, you go all out and make yourself a God-Emperor

actually think there are one or more people RP as Queen of Naboo

horbanner.gif
I knew one or two people that claimed to be related to the Naboo Royalty in one way or another, but never actually met anyone claiming to be the monarch.

MeandMine.png
'Recently'...

bahahaha, that was 2 years ago Kuro.

I had plans before I dropped... however, it's up to Darwyn.

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
It was a hell of a party... Damn I thought Drex was there. We should have another, shouldn't we?

Our Monarchy is in the works, we definitely plan on capitalizing on the Role Playing opportunity we are presented with. Any and all who would like to join in are welcome, Naboo is a peaceful and welcoming system. In fact, we could use some help, so if you're interested, DM me.

On the other hand, every time I see someone prancing around with one of those silly "nobility" titles, I chuckle... on the inside, since it's widely known I am physically incapable of laughter, or even cracking a proper smile.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Any one who remembers the party, really wasn't there.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Hal, you can perhaps feel good to know your post made me laugh, and chuckle :)

Shuji Shizuka

Shut up Korvas:P

Hal, people calling themselves nobility is just the same as people who call themselves priests>_> Just sayin'.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Priest is a profession, not an arrogantly-assumed title. You may as well compare it to calling yourself a pilot.

Not to mention that there is a religious faction type, that most (but not necessarily all) priests belong to one of. There isn't a royalty-type faction.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
I see nothing wrong with self-proclaimed titles, of course I wouldn't do it if I didn't own a moon with massive population to rule =P

MeandMine.png
Page 1 2