Year

Day

Time

12:40:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Snowtrooper Backpacks are absurdly Large
As the topics states, snowtrooper backpacks are a nightmare insofar as item movement and carrying goes. I'm forced into moving one backpack at a time on a grav-sled. And a single backpack doesn't even fit inside an escape pod.

Please make this item less cumbersome?

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Hm. I cannot manually move a snowtrooper backpack into an escape pod because of capacity issues (my strength is high enough to carry it, but it won't let me unload it). However it will fit if I use the 'stow into entity' feature. So, I guess you can ignore this, but they're still a pain.

Silly item stats were something I was going to look at after my ship stats update. But we all know how well that went, so I would say the stats we have now, will remain, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Seriously, go see how large the several metre cubed area that packpackes etc can hold, and then wonder how on earth you can carry it.

Ellias_sig6.png
Leigh Kellan

I totally agree with Drexel about the snowtrooper packs. I had a hissy fit outside an escape pod a couple weeks ago...it was quite the scene.

Thanks for the tip about the 'stow into entity'. ;)

Protip: don't overfill your ships using bugs, because my response is going to be "ok, have an asim delete the items"

I get that Clarr, but I doubt a single snowtrooper pack should overfill an escape pod. If it can fit on my back it should fit in a pod that's roomy enough for my whole body.

All i'm saying, is that snowtrooper packs seem to have an inordinate way of being large in a way that doesn't make sense.

P.S. If you feel like deleting the snowtrooper pack in question because it's the only thing (besides its contents) sitting in an escape pod, that seem silly. And it's owned by the GE, so no real big loss.

Get rid of all item mass/volume values until a time when they can be reconfigured to actually make sense.

ns8LjpC.png

Y15 D337 - The day a God was proven mortal

He said it twice just in case you missed his point the first time.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Just for that, I'm leaving it there!

(First time that's ever happened to me, actually...)

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

(not the first time he's said that, though)

I told you, I had a tough day at work and I just wasn't that into it...