Day

Time

09:20:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Trouble Moving Ammunition
Year 12 Day 70 14:53
So, i've got this whole pile of power cells in one room of my ship. When I go through the normal motions of moving items, ammunition does not show up along with other items in the room I'm in. I may be behind the learning curve here, but can someone tell me what I need to do to move these things?

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 12 Day 70 15:40
Ka`rla Leakey

Probably nothing yet as the thread in bugbase is getting quite long now. It is well known about so just ignore them for now and come back later.

Year 12 Day 70 16:00
When guns stopped needing to be (re)loaded guess it broke the code that showed ammo on the ground (no idea why they made that change anyway seeing how currently you can't empty the guns... unless combat has already gone 'live' and they just haven't told us yet :P)

Year 12 Day 70 19:56
Probably nothing yet as the thread in bugbase is getting quite long now. It is well known about so just ignore them for now and come back later. 

It is well known about 

Ah-ha! Figured it was something like that. I'm always the last to know these things. :P Thanks for the replies though. I guess that stuff will just have to sit there for now.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 12 Day 74 9:32
Don't feel bad Daktal, I just made a trip across the farkin' galaxy to retrieve mine only to find I couldn't "see" them to pick them up... lol... Sitting on the ground on some remote moon I won't get to again for a year...