198 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:35:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 76 3:35
Do baseline Cathar have pronounced snouts or are they flat-faced like humans? Do they have distinct canines or have they simply got teeth like a human? I can't seem to find the anwser to these and its critical I know so I can decide which race my next character should be.

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 12 Day 76 4:30
Cathar have appeared in comics and games drawn in a variety of ways. Males are generally agreed to have pronounced tusks, but there do seem to be variations in subspecies, especially between short-haired (barely more than skin) and long-haired (normal fur) kinds of Cathar.

Crado and Sylvar in the Tales of the Jedi comics definitely had pronounced snouts and other cat-like features (and are considered long haired Cathar). Juhani, from the KOTOR game, had a far more human appearance (and is considered an example of the short haired subspecies).

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 76 8:58
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cathar

It really depends which you prefer. One variety has the pronounced snout, while the subspecies are more human.

And why another race change?

Year 12 Day 78 3:26
So would that mean that the image of a lion would be an accurate repasentation of a baseline Cather?

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 12 Day 78 9:23
I would say fairly accurate.

Year 12 Day 78 10:40
I always pictured cathar as appearing like the Thundercats, but that's just my take on it

Year 12 Day 78 11:04
Yeah, or Kerra/Vah Shir

Year 12 Day 80 21:56
Kilrathi