Heavy Laser: 2
Ion Cannons: 1

Affiliation:
No Affiliations
CP Price: 30,520 CPs

becuse i been thinking of using my cps on one of them

Year 12 Day 84 11:53
What are you wanting to do with it?

The Simiyiar is faster, has more armour, and carries more cargo and passengers.

The Dynamic has turbolasers and appeals to KOTOR fans.

The Simiyiar is generally more useful. The Dynamic has more character and will hit harder when combat rolls around.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 84 20:42
You also missed out the cargo capacity and passengers, as the Simiyiar can carry around twice the cargo as the Dynamic. But as Hal said, better is subjective and depends on what you want to do.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 85 2:18
I had the same problem of desiding which on to have. In the end I chose the Simiyiar Light Freighter because it had a higher sale price and I'm currently 11mil richer then a was before. Don't mind me though, you choose which one suits your needs best.

Year 12 Day 85 9:08
Vrik Dakari

Well, like the argument has been it's all about what you're looking for. If you're looking to be hauling more people, more stuff, be safer doing so with armor, and be faster, than go for the Simiyiar. If you're looking for a ship to better RP with, that has better weaponry to protect itself better with, then go with the Dynamic. What you're looking for in a ship is always the deciding factor for what you buy.

Personally, I would buy the Dynamic. I love the way that it looks, and I always have since KOTOR was a game I played every day of my life. I'm not a big fan of Mon Calamari ships, but that's just based on looks since its stats are quite good. When I buy a ship, I take a few things into consideration. One, I should be able to roleplay it fairly easily and fairly well. Two, I look at the max hyperseed I can get to in it. Then, I look at the arsenal that would be at my disposal for when combat is here and I may or may not need to protect myself. After that I check to see if it has escape pods or not, because those are always helpful. Lastly, I check the cargo stats. If a ship has all of the above, but its cargo cap isn't all that great, I may let it go. If it has a docking bay, that always adds onto maybe a smaller cap size and I may reconsider.