267 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:28:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 85 11:04
Hoe do i do that? I can't board them. I fly an YV-666.

Thanks in advance

Year 12 Day 85 11:08
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You'll have to use a tractor beam. Cockpit > actions > tractor beam > select entity to tractor.

Year 12 Day 85 11:38
Which means you'll have to change ship, because your YV doesn't have one.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 85 17:58
I believe someone said you could use a tractor beam of a docked ship (ie a Firespray) to drag ships onboard, but I've never tried it and it would be counter intuitive. Not that stops a lot of things here.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 86 0:30
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Your beliefs notwithstanding, you can't.

Year 12 Day 90 7:37
best bet is to hire a transport company to do it for you if you cant. I just had SYT Transport pickup a total of 9 from two different locations and place them in system for complete coverage. They were very, very helpful and quick.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 90 7:46
I thought you could simply land next to the factory they are located and force them off onto your ship? And then force them out in space once you get out there.
Is it not that easy?
Funnily enough I actually JUST started a sysat batch 4 minutes ago and that was my plan....
--Arch, out.

Year 12 Day 90 8:15
Nope, can't 'force' ships onto another one - you either fly them in or use a tractor beam to drag them in. No other option.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 90 9:23
Alright then, may have to get myself a Quasar, that should solve the problem without too much hassle.
I just thought you couldnt force ships from ship to ship, I didnt know it was ships in general to ship.
--Arch, out.