286 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:18:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I thought there was going to be two Utility Slots..?
Hans Yond

one old (not too old) sim news mentioned there would be 2 utility slots to equip stuff (if i remember correctly).. so what happened since there is only 1 at the moment..

can there be 2 utility slots in the next few sync? (plz)

You remember incorrectly.

There will be only 1 utility slot.

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
Hans Yond

would be good if there was 2 for a extra weapon slot if anyone needs to change weapons without having to access a bag..

i swear the sim news said something like this already if its still in the archives.

Ralgarrch

It doesn't matter if it did, you've just been given a more recent statement saying there will only be one.

Ral.png
You don't put weapons to Utility but your hands. You can put lots of weapons into Back slot too.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

There are 2 weapon slots. Primary and Secondary.

You can carry 2 handed weapons in both, and you will use the one which is best for the job at hand (range wise)

The Utility slot is for things like medpacks/keycards.

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
Hans Yond

ok i understand now.. (i just thought a 2 handed weapon used both slots but it doesnt, i now see.)