Year

Day

Time

13:23:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 102 14:07
Akiki Waki

Hey, I just started. I just got into a small bulk freighter, and was wondering what the best way to begin steady production. I realize that I need to build more fortune though trades at first, but is there a way I could get started on making my droids early?
Also, I am a member of Centerpoint Marketplace and I was wondering if this was the best way to obtain the droid datacards.

Year 12 Day 102 14:30
Eshini`el Sandhawk

I must say you got into bulk freighter really quick.

You need to own a powered factory or rent a factory to produce droids, also raw materials for production. Other than on CPM you may buy droid datacards from droid factions. If you plan droid business as long term it might be better option to try meeting DC owners (to negotiate prices after some time of cooperation.)

The quickiest way imho is to make smart deals with private factory owners, who already found access to raw materials. For example you may rent and operate factory and also operate nearby factories for someone with gains to you. Gains like access to cheaper or nearby raw materials or free factory rental. Cooperate.

Year 12 Day 102 14:31
For DC usages, you're probably best speaking to the factions that own them directly. Or at least visiting their websites to see if they have information on rentals.

Then you need a powered factory, managed by a production faction of appropriate type and operated by a member of that faction.

And then you need RMs.

(Of course all this information is in the rules, along with any other conditions I may have forgotten about.)

So your best first step is probably trying to get into the good books of a few droid production groups, and seeing what they can do for you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 102 14:45
Akiki Waki

Well I have some materials, and I've been assinged to a faction factory, I just don't know how to get the datacards for the droids.
Is that something you have to get from a droid production faction?

Year 12 Day 102 14:57
They need to be assigned to the factory itself. You might want to check and see if it has any currently, or you'll need to make a deal to rent usages from the DC owner.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.