Day

Time

18:26:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 117 21:20
Olan Kaabe

Part of the creature spawn equation says:

Perception: Perception Skill of the character looking for creatures if in a ship/vehicle sensors are used
Stealth: Stealth Skill of the character looking for creatures. If in a ship or vehicle it is 1

But directly underneath it, the text says:

Creatures will only spawn on planets where there are no characters, vehicles, ships, or other creatures except the character and their party.

My question is this: It seems insane for my hunt to be unproductive in the southern hemisphere when theres a ship sitting at the north hemisphere, doesn't it?

And also: How can I find a creature with a vehicle/ships sensors when the rules say there can be no other vehicles or ships on the planet.

Also: Are creatures spawning?

transsig.png
Year 12 Day 117 23:59
It needs to be edited, should say grids, not planets. Been mentioned before and obviously not updated.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 120 18:52
Just to re-ask, Are creatures being spawned? I haven't seen one in sometime.

NewStrat3Av_zpsxxsmn5se.png
Year 12 Day 120 21:59
I think it was switched off, or just missed out in an update. When creature ocmbat comes in I would suspect that creatures will be unlocked again.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 120 21:59
I think it was switched off, or just missed out in an update. When creature ocmbat comes in I would suspect that creatures will be unlocked again.

Ellias_sig6.png