Year

Day

Time

00:27:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 120 18:13
Nick Dusk

I have died and am trying to figure out what are some good stats? I was thinking stealth because You may not get arrested as easily. I was also thinking about star fighter piloting because it will speed things up. Overall question: What are the only things I should pick to upgrade, and out of those skills, which are the best?

Year 12 Day 120 18:14
What do you want your character to do? What skills allow/support this?

Pick those.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 121 7:44
Caes`hla Csapla

Define a goal for your character and stick to the skills that fit that goal. Want to be a Captain of a Frigate? Cap-related Space skills. Dirt Pounding Builder? Go for Leadership and maybe Comp Ops so you can prospect in your spare time.

Think long-term. It's best to make your character with the thought that Combat will eventually come out, as well as other features such as R&D. If you want to do those with your character, make a character that fits those roles, otherwise you won't be any good at it when it is released and could possibly end up sunning just to make a character that fits that template.

Summary: See Hal's post.