Year

Day

Time

13:56:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 135 17:08
Nick Dusk

Who or what faction owns the infiltrator ship? Please do not say the dark lord or the sith. If no one does, then in the future how would you get or steal one? :p

Year 12 Day 135 17:12
Please do not say the dark lord or the sith. 

But it is owned by the Dark Lord of the Sith.

No, seriously.

Well, actually, it might be in GE inventory. But last I heard of anyone having/using it, it was Simms. Who is, yes, the DLotS.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 135 17:15
Nick Dusk

Well the reason I said that was because it was already in the description of the ship. Anyway to possibly duplicate it or steal it besides trickery or earning it?

Year 12 Day 135 17:16
Its unique ship, so only is and will be one of them. And as for now, no you can't get it any other way beside the owner making it over to you.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 12 Day 135 17:24
Nick Dusk

hehe Alright. Thanks for the inputs.

Year 12 Day 135 17:50
Eh. Description doesn't mean much. And besides, it says rumoured to be used by. ;)

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 12 Day 135 21:40
Galthar Spech

on that note, who owns SB 1?

galthar_spech_cit.png
Year 12 Day 135 22:06
Eidola owns that one.

As for the infiltrator, R&D may unlock it, or at least the basic version that it was canonly modded from.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 136 8:53
It's (the Infiltrator) owned by Simms, who is not the DLotS anymore but still owns it.

Year 12 Day 136 10:22
Shuji Shizuka

Sucks for the current DLotS then *wink wink cough cough*

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 136 15:57
Am I missing something?

Year 12 Day 137 5:05
I heard a rumor about a year ago that it was sunned. Apparently not true, I suppose.

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 12 Day 137 10:23
There was another unique ship with a similar name that was sunned (and subsequently removed from the rules pages).

Apparently more than a few people have been getting the two ships confused, and inadvertently spreading false information (I repeated the same information myself, before being corrected).