179 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:01:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » IC/OOC separation. Yes, it's that difficult.
Page 1 2 3
No it's we aren't that desperate to win at a game. You said its your friend on a game so relax. It's just a way to get around the rules because they can't watch you in real life 24/7 doesn't mean its right way to do things. Seems like you need to enjoy the game not trying to find a way to get ahead. Remember it's just a video game not real life its OK.......Game will not be fun if everyone trying to scam, cheap, look for loopholes etc in every rule.

Jennavecia Corleone

You can win combine? Wait is that what the Easter eggs are really about? Damn..I knew I was doing something wrong.

Diabolus`ut Persolvo

i think the point is that (obviously within reason) if you rpd a reasonable backstory for why someone was helping you get started it would be less frowned upon so long as it was not just some way to justify the equivalent of hitting a galactic lotto.its far to easy to want instant gratification when you lose all the stuff you spent so much time in such a slow moving game aquiring......but as most of the real interesting characters know theres alot more entertainment in creation and development of a great persona then there is in how big a pile of imaginary crap you can sit on before someone like me sneaks up and ends you......... :P

5Kk4vob.pngimpaling.png
Jennavecia Corleone

When my friend gave me a ship we actually did RP it out on IRC. It was cute. And hands off my stuff Diabs and me for that matter. :p

Diabolus`ut Persolvo

i meant in general not directed at you

5Kk4vob.pngimpaling.png
It really depends on how/why you get the assets. If you are doing things for people while in your waiting period. Like she's seen people who do artwork while they are waiting to recreate and have people hold the credits til they respawn, that would be one thing. Or maybe do some other sort of work, like webpage design or doing market research. then it's fair.

if it's a small gift you work off, that two would be reasonable, but to just get massive assets because you don't respect the rules....not fair to the people who try to follow both the spirit and the letter of the rules.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

No it doesn't matter. The moment you start making those distinctions is when you just make it needlessly difficult for no payoff.

Page 1 2 3