248 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:05:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 180 20:20
In the personal opinions of other players, which government factions would you consider the best to join in terms of privs, atmosphere, people, etc. (And yes, I'm sure some of you will say it all depends on what I'm looking to get out of it, but I'm asking your opinions)

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Year 12 Day 180 21:53
It depends what you're looking to get out of it...

Okay, but seriously, it does somewhat depend on you and your preferred play style. First you need to consider which side of the galactic war you want to be on (or if you want to be neutral). Then do you want a very rigid kind of structure, or something a little more relaxed? Do you want a larger, canon group, or a smaller group trying to make its own name? A lot of nationalised factions, or a few?

You can find people who will say good things about any government, just as you can find people who will say something bad about any government. Maybe if people comment more on their experiences with governments, and what aspects they found good or bad, you can get an idea of what might suit you?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 181 0:07
Vito Royan

No government faction is good imo. Your just most likely going to be another peon.

royan1-1.png

Year 12 Day 181 0:15
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

No, [government faction I have friends in and/or am in myself] is clearly the best!

Year 12 Day 181 3:10
well some people like to work their way up the ranks in larger groups were if you actually get the title of General/admiral do command a decent military force compared to the little group which everyone takes the title of Admiral and has the command of a Y-wing.

Some people on the other hand wants to get that title as quick as possible and prefer to be in the small group were they can get the title and do not really bother if it has any actual meaning or anything behind it.

Just as some people are happy of being a "peon" or midrank officer/commander in a gov, having his small team of people under his command, donĀ“t want to bother about overall planning or higher command positions which usually means more administration.

and so on.

basically it all comes down to personal preferences. Would be wrong by anyone to say that A is better then B, or call people who joins a gov to become peons or thoose who joins small groups to be title hungry or whatever.

horbanner.gif
Year 12 Day 181 6:42
Thank you all for your input. It's helped a great deal.

Year 12 Day 189 18:35
Mark Smith

well i joined the old republic they give you shios for travel vehicles and very good pay just for sighningg up and being active

Year 12 Day 190 6:03
Helen Hawk

Like Tyr stated, it all depends on what u are looking for. If u want promotion, well a faction small is best as they lack people in their faction for the most part and hence why they can promote.

A government, a good government will do what it can for it's members and If u want something bigger than a promotion which imo is the best, then a gov faction is for u.

Check ea gov out and see what they can offer in terms of perks and go from there.

GL
Helen

mystats.php?uid=c4749