286 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:20:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 192 3:13
In the future i'm going to start dumping unused points into my General Skills category, but first I need a clarification on the Dexterity and Projectile Weapons skills.

It says once you mouse over the skill that Dexterity governs whether your shot will hit its target or miss. The Projectile Weapon says it governs your skill in hand-held blasters. So does dumping points into Projectile Weapons increase my chances of hitting with that weapon or does dumping points into Dexterity increase my chances?

I remember awhile back the different weapons requiring a certain skill number in Projectile Weapons in order to use it, sort of like a qualifier. If this is the case will I just need to put points into Projectile Weapons just to qualify to use the weapon than put the rest into Dexterity so I can have great accuracy with it?

moraramis1.gif
Year 12 Day 192 4:52
A mixture of the two is good for you, but there is no required skill level to be able to use a weapon (it is merely a suggested skill). Dexterity is the more general skill for accuracy, so yeah, a mixture is good.

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 192 8:43
Ignore Fuikai. Until the combat rules are finalise and placed in the rules pages with the release of combat, none of the players really know what skill will do what, and how much it will affect anything, with regards to those types of combat related skills.

Best bet would be to wait for a bit longer and then make a more educated stab at the skills you need/want.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 192 23:18
sorry, i was just going by what it says on the skills page

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464