183 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:05:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Spawing an RP item. Information needed.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I have to try some ware. I would like to spawn an book Rp item, but I think the title is conflicting with the rules. In the star wars wiki it's show's the same book with the same title on it, but I can't be sure if it's the same in the star wars universe or if someone took the book and put it on the wiki. Who do I ask for help on the subject?

Obi-Wan_EpIII-3-2-1-1-1-1.jpg
Christian Hall

Your over thinking that. You change the title anytime. You can rp it anyway you want. Just spawn it.

Ok, here's what I want to add.

TheJedi-path.jpg

That legal?

Edited By: Tal-Koren Wavingstrider on Year 12 Day 192 21:33

You just need to change the font to Aurabesh and make it little smaller inside, so the black is all around it and the box is not touching edges of the image, then it should be fine. But Art team can confirm that for sure.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Lilith has hit all the main points.

Afraid I can't do that without tearing up my real book. And I have figured out the problem. Thanks for your input.

Edited By: Tal-Koren Wavingstrider on Year 12 Day 193 13:37

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Nothing a bit of photoshop won't cure.

^

Photoshop will clear up all the issues brought up about using that as a custom item.

Ellias_sig6.png
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

In fact, with a few minutes you get something like this.

1038m1f.jpg

Korvas Varik

and even though there are OOC/IC rules in place, the sith now hate you and would pay for your ear.

They probably do and will... but likely because of the size of his sig image.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
If the Sith have nothing better to do than place a bounty on a bookworm, they need to find someone better to do (they aren't even putting a bounty out, just after their ear)

Korvas does not speak for the Sith, and we really don't give a rat's behind about what someone CPs as a custom item.

Is it just me, or is there some writing at the top of the book? in tiny font?

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Ryan Roche

Does it really matter...?

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Korvas does not speak for the Sith, and we really don't give a rat's behind about what someone CPs as a custom item. 

That's what ah thought, and if he is not already a Sith, he has enough hate in him to power the Dark Moon on his own :P

I don't own Photoshop. Too expensive for my taste. Anyway, thank you all for your input, And Teyacapan, if the one I sent in doesn't make it through, mind if I take the one you did please?

Hey Tal-Koean there is a program called GIMP that is a program somewhat like GIMP. It's probably not as good as photoshop, but it does everything I need it to do. It's a free download at GIMP.org. You should look into it. I love it!!