275 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:27:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Race restrictions not working?
Year 12 Day 226 10:31
Ric`zix Xichiz

So, as a fresh character, I decided to spawn a CP fighter for some quick cash. I'm a Yam'rii, so that means-

- Can't Pilot Freighter
- Can't Pilot Fighter
- Can't Pilot Ground Vehicles
- Can't Pilot Speeders

Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to jump in and give it a spin. And it let me. I flew to the adjacent square and back, got my xp, then left it to be sold.

So my question is this-

Is it a bug, temporarily turned off, or under debate?

Year 12 Day 226 10:33
Sounds like a bug.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 226 10:35
Ric`zix Xichiz

Kind of a follow up question, if I need to report a bug do I need to create a new account, or is it okay to use my old one?

Year 12 Day 226 11:15
Shuji Shizuka

>Yam'rii asks question.

>Hal says bug.

Duh Duh Duh Cha!

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 226 11:47
Olan Kaabe

lol

transsig.png
Year 12 Day 226 12:14
In case you encounter a bug that directly affects your current character it might be a good thing for you to update your account on the bugbase. Otherwise, your old account is probably sufficient.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 226 12:30
I noticed a similar thing a bit back with my Kaminoan being able to "pilot" an escape pod (at least entering the cockpit and docking it) but given the limited activity I did, I thought it may have been intended (since I didn't try to actually pilot it anywhere so to speak). Given this topic, I guess I'm just reconfirming it, and as soon as I can root up my bugbase info I'll go post a bug over there about it, since it seems it actually may have been a flaw instead of a QoL allowment.

Year 12 Day 226 15:21
Ric`zix Xichiz

Reported as 0000949.

Year 12 Day 227 0:42
So the bug has a bug? :D

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 227 2:32
Zero Turner

1. Accounts are available only to adults or, in their discretion, their minor child of at least thirteen years of age (for the purposes of this Agreement, a "minor child" is a person of at least thirteen years of age...

- SWC Disclaimer

I think Shuji and Fuikai need to be looked into :)

Year 12 Day 227 3:51
^
I was simply stating that the Yam'rii, which can be seen as a 'bug' (insect), has a bug with its restrictions, and created a pun. And anyway, i turned 18 in May.

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 227 6:04
Ezrakh Rhuk

I was simply stating that the Yam'rii, which can be seen as a 'bug' (insect), has a bug with its restrictions, and created a pun. And anyway, i turned 18 in May.

- Fuikai Mutmai

You actually felt you needed to explain yourself. Fail.

Year 12 Day 227 9:23
Shuji Shizuka

You are also a bug. Win.

<-21 here.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 227 11:06
This is a help forum, not a pun forum. Be constructive, or don't comment.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 227 21:33
Kind of a follow up question, if I need to report a bug do I need to create a new account, or is it okay to use my old one? 

There's a field on the bug for "Handle (if different from username)" which you can change when filing. Not sure if it's able to be permanently set in the user settings as well, but I think it is.

Year 12 Day 227 22:26
Ric`zix Xichiz

I tried to change the Handle to my current one, but there wasn't any option that I saw. It only took about 2 minutes to make a new account, so no harm done there.

Stolen Item Ticker : 1,986