262 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:01:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » An error occured: You were banned from this forum by Hal Breden. If you have problems with this please contact the moderator
An error occured: You were banned from this forum by Hal Breden. If you have problems with this please contact the moderator who banned you.

did someone get their panties in a bind ,again over something I said.

Photobucket
Ryan Roche

Apparently..

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
You posted for your NPC in the General Talk forum. General Talk is an OOC forum. This is unacceptable behaviour. You have proven yourself incapable of using the General Talk forum appropriately and responsibly on repeated occasions across multiple characters. Therefore you will remained banned indefinitely. That is all.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
well I hope it is not for using that elmer fudd Dialect that I use for Faye Ruo Madeve for the lass six months in several Forums, there's nothing in the rule saying I can't do that . it;s still even english.

I hope he's not doing it because of the comments on the constitution and bill of rights because that's not politics that is social studies even a fifth grader would know that.

I don't think it was the brain bug or the sphere reference

maybe it was me calling out the twit I thought I was nice to the moron. he ask to be proven wong .I just showed him where he was wong

now I know a lot of you would like me just to go a way. so you can have your happy little geekdom back but I am not going way . and I will not stand for your arrogance ,and bulling. other have but I will not .

edit

"You posted for your NPC in the General Talk forum. General Talk is an OOC forum. This is unacceptable behaviour. You have proven yourself incapable of using the General Talk forum appropriately and responsibly on repeated occasions across multiple characters. Therefore you will remained banned indefinitely. That is all."

A new rule for just me.
so you just like to think up new things to banned me for.
and you decided new rules for game

"ou posted for your NPC in the General Talk forum. General Talk is an OOC forum. This is unacceptable behaviour. "

are you telling me you cant tell the difference between my NPC ,and my
Character are you that far gone. ( here I will help you .there all my Characters, so their are all me.)

You have proven yourself incapable of using the General Talk forum appropriately and responsibly on repeated occasions across multiple characters.

well you may see it that way but on all yours, and some other peoples multiple banneds they have been overturned for your out now bias towards me. wow A banned because you do not like me .

Edited By: Ales Soli Torepit on Year 12 Day 248 20:48

Photobucket
tl;dnr Ales. It is simple, you abuse the forums like a troll and you get taught a lesson and the rest of us are spared any drivel. Deal with it.

"tl;dnr Ales. It is simple, you abuse the forums like a troll and you get taught a lesson and the rest of us are spared any drivel. Deal with it."

unlike most of you my lesson days are over. I contribute to every thread I am in and at any time I only make comments on a few thread.s and i can bet
you are in nore thread then me at any time.

Edited By: Ales Soli Torepit on Year 12 Day 248 20:59

Photobucket
Ales, the point is, the General forum is OOC. Your NPC is IC. Never shall the twain meet, except when people like you try to jam them together.

Ellias_sig6.png
"Ales, the point is, the General forum is OOC. Your NPC is IC. Never shall the twain meet, except when people like you try to jam them together."

I sorry this menntal problem is a little far fetched for me and it is time for me to go ,

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 248 22:05
Deleted Post
Deleted by Arete. Reason: Unnecessary comment
Year 12 Day 248 22:11
Deleted Post
Deleted by Arete. Reason: Unnecessary comment
Thank the Gods! LOL

on another note, i really want to hear what the 2 posts above me said :)

Photobucket
Things that were more similar to your post. Disparaging remarks about a player in the game who is the topic of this thread and if all you have to contribute is that same sort of thing, then i'll delete your comment and ban you from this forum for a while as you've now been warned.

If you don't have something nice or constructive or on-topic to say, then don't say anything at all.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 252 16:12
Most people seem unable to add anything constructive. This thread has served its purpose.