Day

Time

15:04:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 286 14:49
Deleted Post
Anakin le Fay
Deleted by Anakin le Fay. Reason: No one cares.
Year 12 Day 286 14:59
Not really appropriate for this forum.

Year 12 Day 286 15:15
Anakin le Fay

You're right. This post would best fit in 'Positions Vacant'. However, the mods won't let me post there.

Positions Vacant Rule #4--Factions only. If you want a NFG or a private army, use the Classifieds.

lotfmandobanner04.jpg
Year 12 Day 286 16:24
This has nothing to do with positions being vacant. The best place for this is a website. There are plenty of free ones.

Year 12 Day 286 17:30
And you could, you know, do the leg work yourself and look at the factions websites to find out.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 286 18:22
Anakin le Fay

I did. All the factions that have a salary listed in their positions vacant postings have already been included in my first post.

lotfmandobanner04.jpg
Year 12 Day 286 19:25
I think this question is best for Traders Lounge. If anyone cares to answer you they would do it there.
--Arch, out.

Year 12 Day 287 4:35
Ben Camden

I did. All the factions that have a salary listed in their positions vacant postings have already been included in my first post.

- Anakin le Fay

People are trying to tell you to go look at faction websites, as many of those have this information there.
Ellias' comment about doing leg-work is still rather relevant.

gold1.gifRGC-3.pnggold2.gif
Senior Governor Ben Camden
Regional Government
Year 12 Day 287 4:51
Since this isn't the proper place for this, Just spam the forums with your message until they get bored and open a specific forum for this, if you're jesfa, or ban you from said forums, if you're just doing this for maximum trolling purposes.