It seems i have an issue to connect to SWCombine IRc server(s).
Tried irc.swc-irc.com and irc.swcombine.com
And it seems it neither work son Xchat or the web client on the website.
And i don't think it has to do with firewall or whatsoever since i could log into other IRC servers (quakenet, freenode ...).
Error message from xchat:
* Recherche de irc.swcombine.com
* Connexion à irc.swcombine.com (188.8.131.52) port 6667...
* Connecté. Identification en cours...
* *** You are not allowed on this network.
* Closing link: (email@example.com) [G-Lined: [#43] Siarica]
* Déconnecté (Remote host closed socket).
You have the same IP as I have, at least for IRC. You are more than likely using a proxy, or having the same ISP or something like that. Since you're french, perhaps we live only a couple of kilometers away!
If you want to get to IRC, you should consider using one with a built-in proxy. Type "Portalzona GGI IRC" in google, this is a browser-based IRC client who changes your IP, allowing you to browse IRC normally despite the fact that I've been G-Lined.
Actually the ISP distribute random IP at each connection with the box, which means that the ban isn't on those dynamic IP but more on the ADSL distribution box for the region (which might be the same we share).