245 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:17:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Do lightsabers kill/ How do you use stun cuffs?
Here are 2 questions that i need answered

Hunters have this pattern of becoming hunted.
Lightsabers currently function like every other weapon.

Stun cuffs are used as part of the Arrest/Execute feature.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Your first question is somewhat ambiguous. No weapons can currently kill you, the player, as only player-v-creature combat is currently implemented. In that respect, lightsabers can be used to attack and kill creatures. They behave like any other weapon, albeit one that is difficult to obtain.

Stun cuffs are used to arrest other players or NPCs. You equip them to one of your hand slots and approach whoever you want to arrest. The rules and conditions regarding that process can be found here.

Asaaj Starwalk

I thought stun cuffs weren't needed for NPC arrests.

They aren't.

Ellias_sig6.png
Well then how do you arrest a npc? the process doesn;t tell you anything except the requirements

Derrik Thynite

Same as a PC, just need the ability to create your own arrest warrants seeing as how you can't have a warrant on them. Then just walk right up and hit arrest.

and how do i make arrest warrants?

Try to arrest someone, if you have the privs to do it, you will be asked to create an on-the-spot warrant.

Okay someone tell me this step by step because lets say i have an npc in a room with me and i want to arrest him. Apparently i don;t need stun cuffs but i need to know how to arrest npcs?

click on the "NPC" button while in the room travel screen. If you have the power to arrest the NPC, the "arrest" button will show up. Otherwise, you do not have the privs necessary.

Whats the priv i need called?

Kendall Holm

Arrest and Execute ...

SWC3dsUser.png
Mingolo Mingolonio

The privileges you need to arrest NPCs are called:

Enforce Arrest Warrants
Issue Arrest Warrants

To execute them:

Enforce Death Warrants

You do not need the "Issue Death Warrant" privilege to execute, since you can execute without issuing one.

Edited By: Mingolo Mingolonio on Year 12 Day 316 21:13

17376_s.png