252 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:22:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 328 16:44
So, in all other terrains I've found targets. Not in water (so far). Now currently, I am on a 'hot breathable' planet for the aqua hunting, is that factoring into my not finding creatures? I have a sat net up, I see the whole terrain upon entering.

Please advise.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 12 Day 328 17:24
You'd have to check the creatures page, but there are creatures that spawn on oceans, and atmo doesn't have an effect on that. I'm wondering if your sats there are preventing them from spawning.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 328 18:59
odd. They shouldn't. I am moving them to a temperate ocean now, we will see. I will post here if/when I find out.

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 12 Day 329 7:24
Kai Oryk

Actually, I have come across creatures on an ocean terrain square (those blue crabs iirc), so it's not an impossibility! :D

Happy hunting.

KaiSigMando.PNGOrykaliik.png

Year 12 Day 329 7:55
anybody use sats like I am? I would think ships wouldn't rid the creatures, only PCs did.

I'm moving it all to another planet with multiple terrains on temp/breath, so, I'll see there.

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 12 Day 329 20:11
Ok, I was just unlucky there maybe. I'm on a temp/breth planet, in ocean, lots of creatures. 4 sats/square is an excellent way to hunt!

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 12 Day 329 22:15
Mark Smith

Try adding scouts to your party and having biosennsor packs they help increase the chances of locating one because it increases the range you can see

Year 12 Day 329 23:54
That's what he's using the sats for :D

Year 12 Day 336 20:52
or either with multiple sensor pack; you equip one to you and another to your favorite npc and use this npc as a scout some squares far from you.