Time

00:29:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Why Cant I Enter Hyperspace?
Year 12 Day 331 19:33
Kamen Rider

I am not in a gravity well, or near a black hole, sun etc. Whats the problem? The Hyperspace option doesn't even show up. I know I am not in a gravity well, because I am on the farthest away from the well the map will allow.

Year 12 Day 331 20:00
What are you flying?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 331 22:02
I'd say you are in fighter that has no hyperspace capability. Check the rules pages for the ship you are in, and if it has a 0 for hyper speed, then you cannot enter hyperspace.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 332 14:55
Kamen Rider

R-41 Starchaser Anzati Rage 5

Year 12 Day 332 14:58
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Which does not have hyperspace capabilities.

Year 12 Day 332 15:16
Kamen Rider

-_- That name is very very misleading.

Year 12 Day 332 15:18
And yet, the rules pages are not.

Year 12 Day 332 18:12
Kamen Rider

Ive read the rules, but I just got this ship from my faction. I didn't know this ship didn't have hyperspace capability's. o.o

Year 12 Day 332 19:57
Referencing the rules will tell you these things. Time to complain to your faction. Azarin, specifically. I hear he likes taking complaints.

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 335 16:07
Kamen Rider

Yes I asked to be provided with a ship with hyperspace capability's. I wouldn't be of much use if I couldn't leave that system.

Year 12 Day 335 23:21
Shuji Shizuka

Are you sure that it hasn't been assigned to you for training purposes, ie. learning how to fly around the system and not into a sun? Many factions do that, give you a non hyper ship to learn the basics in before turning you loose on the galaxy.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 336 5:46
^ And so that if you do go for an all-internal tan, it's not that big of a loss