Year

Day

Time

09:23:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 332 15:13
Kyota Navic

everyone of the download/install cp exchanges are malware. trust me i do this type of work everyday and i know they are all malware. i have tested them all. not a single one should be considered safe.

Edit: since there's sooo many viruses/phishing i saw with the cp things i will gladly offer to test everything for viruses before they get on this site. i'll do it for free as well. i mean everything i went to except some of the surveys were viruses. why do you guys allow Blvd-media to do this? at least let me help prevent your users from getting viruses by testing them.

Edited By: Kyota Navic on Year 12 Day 332 16:21

CfwvpVh.png
Year 13 Day 18 20:40
Jimbo Jon

Installing them to a virtual machine is best practice when dealing with software from unknown vendors.

Year 13 Day 58 9:40
FYI, all suspicious offers have been disabled in early December 2011.

Sim Master Veynom

*** This post is written on 100% recyclable electrons. ***
Year 13 Day 92 20:56
Kyota Navic

i just checked yet again and they are all still viruses. i even did this a month ago and posted in support every download offer and their link on virustotal. all of them were viruses and that was after dec 2011.

CfwvpVh.png
Year 13 Day 134 14:18
Brand Malden

I'm gonna have to confirm this. I've just recently reinstalled windows 7 on my pc after wiping everything clean.. decided as long as I had a vanilla to test with I would. Had to remove 8 viruses/threats after downloading the webplayer which I was never credited for downloading.

Edited By: Brand Malden on Year 13 Day 134 14:19

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 13 Day 221 20:25
( virus and CP related, but not Blvd... removed)

Edited By: Cirru Tan on Year 13 Day 221 22:58

TSCirru.jpg
May all sentient beings have happiness and its causes
May all sentient beings be free of suffering and its causes