257 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:46:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 345 18:48
Is there any way (other then arresting them) to remove an inactive character from a non-faction owned ship? I tried searching, but the only things i could find where back in year 4. there was talk about a button to kick all passengers from your ship.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 345 18:49
Not really.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 345 18:52
LOL thanks for the direct answer Ellias.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 345 19:14
You could attempt to fill the ship with NPCs until the [Overload Kick] button appears and see if that will work on the inactive PC

Year 12 Day 345 21:24
Kendall Holm

You can also got to a Faction Temporarily that will give you a/e and then just arrest them and move them off your ship and release them again

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 12 Day 345 22:13
Kendall, he said without A/E. Tiali, as far as I am aware the kick passenger works first on NPCs, so the PC will remain.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 346 2:09
When i start playing SWC like two years ago you actually have a button where you could kick a passenger even if the ship as not full. I read some threads about it coming back( a very useful button), but it seems not to happen.
My best regards.

f14UEl2.png
No. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Year 12 Day 346 4:58
You can't choose who to kick out when it gets full? Was just a suggestion ah picked up on in another post ah read just before this one

Year 12 Day 346 5:35
Thank you all for your help

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 347 17:24
As far as I know, you can kick them out if your grounded or if your docked in a ship/station and they are on the crewlist

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Year 12 Day 348 11:07
well, then does anyone have any idea how i can remove an in-active's Droid from my ship?

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 348 16:45
Ah've been wondering that for about a year or so, ever since ah got a cap ship as payment for a job that came with a pair of droids from before the previous owner owned the ship

Year 12 Day 348 20:03
You could try asking an ASim through the COntact Support link to kick them out onto a planet nera you or something.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 348 22:27
Do the droids communicate (as an owned item) their location back to their owner, or are they considered NPCs, and therefore, only when on the ground?

...Since we're having this discussion on another thread regarding NPCs and the ability to track them on another ship.

KM

"When all is said and done, there's nothing left to say or do."

-- Darryl Dawkins
Year 12 Day 348 22:58
In that regard, they would be considered like to that of an NPC (and items will only show up if they are in a ship/entity that you either own or assigned to)

Year 12 Day 348 23:14
...items will only show up if they are in a ship/entity that you either own or assigned to... 

It doesn't appear that way. I have some owned items that either:

1) are owned by me, but located on another faction's ship, in which case, I can see what room they're in, but not anything about what system they're in, whether they're in hyperspace or on a surface, none of that;

or 2) are owned by me, but worn by someone else, in which case, I again see the ship and the room on the ship (and thus, where that character is), but nothing about the location. It may change when they leave the ship;

or 3) are owned by me, but dropped on a planet, in which case, I see the actual grid coordinates.

So, at least with items you own, worn on another player or carried aboard another ship (whether your faction or not), you can see the ship's name, and the room on the ship. If carried onto the surface, it appears you then see more info.

KM

"When all is said and done, there's nothing left to say or do."

-- Darryl Dawkins
Year 12 Day 350 8:14
Mr. Morroeez thats not as big of a problem since the owner is inactive, and he would only be able to see the name of my ship anyways.

Mr. Aubec, i have posted a support ticket. I have yet to hear back (no rush) but thank you for the advise.

Photobucket