Day

Time

23:59:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Force Probability changes?
Year 12 Day 346 9:42
Not that I am inclined to want to become FS, but I did notice that the Force Probability on the races page for Jawa is now 2%. I could have sworn that when I entered the combine just over a year ago that FS possibility for the Jawa race was 1% ( I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that is what it was).

Now I may have missed an update but were adjustments made to all races in this regard over the last while? And if so, why?

Curiosity only, I hope no cats die from my query.

37324673401_551f9368ef_z.jpg

When you're underground.. you can't be found....
Year 12 Day 346 12:49
You're the second person to mention a change to a race recently. To my knowledge, nobody has been actively working on changing races in a while, except a small shuffling of skills when those few were removed and renamed.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 346 12:57
I see...

I do know (pretty sure I know anyways) that this 2% from 1% was recently(ish) done.. within a couple of months anyways, because not too long ago I was curious about the races and their FS probabilities, and I can specifically remember still seeing it listed at 1%

37324673401_551f9368ef_z.jpg

When you're underground.. you can't be found....
Year 12 Day 346 21:26
There is suggestion of this being more widespread than the two examples I've seen mentioned so far. I'll investigate when I have time.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 346 22:58
Shuji Shizuka

Not to thread jack, but I was curious about FS"ness as well...

Year 12 Day 325, 12:25 As you reach level 6, the server has recalculated your character's chance of being Force Sensitive, based on the new probability of 3.0%. 

Does that mean that i'm 3.0% more likley to be FS?

Also, I want to make sure i'm doing this right...

My race's force probability is 2%(zeltron)

Using this from the rules page: Total Probability to become Force-Sensitive at Level X = RFP + ((X - 1) / 5) * (RFP / 2)

That means that at level 6, i've got a 7% chance of being FS, correct?

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 346 23:13
Uh, no, read the equation again. Its your race probability, plus half that for each 5 levels afterward. ie, 2%, then 3% at lvl 6, 4% and lvl 11 etc.

Ellias_sig6.png