21:20:42

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Ship/ Station construction
Year 12 Day 347 5:29
Chancy Mandu

(two questions in one here)

My questions is after a station or ship construction has been started, if the person who started the construction hops to a different faction. (one that is not a ship building faction, or a faction that has the dc for the station they started)

what will happen to the construction of the station/ship, will it continue or would it pause until the person is back in the ship building/ faction with the station dc?

Year 12 Day 347 6:08
Blot Hlidskjalf

In both cases the construction continues.

Year 12 Day 347 7:03
Eshini`el Sandhawk

With stations it continues and finishes.

With shipyards when construction of ship reaches 100% there's a check if assigned operator is an active member of faction, which is constructing the ship.

If no construction gets paused at 100% . To finish it needs to be started manually in shipyard. If yes, ship gets built.

For faction jumpers, solution is assigning leader or other member that will be still active when progress of ship construction reaches 100%.

Year 12 Day 347 8:03
Blot Hlidskjalf

Can't confirm that. I had several ships started by hoppers and all finished. Noone paused at 100%. In several cases the operators of the yards were still the hoppers.

Year 12 Day 347 9:46
Blot is correct. Provided there is an operator assigned, any operator, the entity will finish. On most occasions where a faction hopper is assigned the shipyard and NPCs will be automatically assigned (at completion) to the faction leader of the faction you used to start production.

Year 12 Day 350 8:15
Chancy Mandu

sorry thought i posted a thank you.

Thanks guys. :)