313 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:14:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 2 14:10
Stupid question, is there such a thing as ship to ship combat yet or is that still being worked on?

Edited By: Logan Vosh on Year 13 Day 2 14:10

mando_sig_test.jpg
Year 13 Day 2 14:17
Ship-to-ship (or entity) combat is likely to be one of the last stages of Combat to be implemented.

Currently, we have player vs creature combat. The next likely steps are squad combat, creature retaliation, and then player-vs-player, player-vs-entity, and entity-vs-entity.

Nobody knows how long it may be before any of those are implemented, but they are being worked on in some way.

Year 13 Day 2 14:44
whats squad combat?

Hunters have this pattern of becoming hunted.
Year 13 Day 2 15:21
The ability for your remote squads to join in combat with you, like your party currently does.

Year 13 Day 3 13:56
Is there any idea of a date on when all this is being released or is that still unknown?

mando_sig_test.jpg
Year 13 Day 3 14:41
Nobody knows how long it may be before any of those are implemented, but they are being worked on in some way. 

Year 13 Day 6 16:38
Ah, I
missed that

mando_sig_test.jpg
Year 13 Day 9 16:51
but I actually meant like months years or decades not a date

mando_sig_test.jpg
Year 13 Day 9 16:52
but I actually meant like months years or decades not a date

mando_sig_test.jpg
Year 13 Day 9 16:53
When it's done.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 13 Day 9 16:57

As I said.

Year 13 Day 12 13:14
...I know, I just haven't told anyone yet. I think I'll tell Venom in a few years if he asks nicely.

Whom always wins.
Year 13 Day 31 3:53
so there's no combat at all?

Year 13 Day 31 4:06
You can shoot at animals :)

Year 13 Day 31 5:00
Or arrest and execute defenseless hard-working builders, but you need the proper authority and meet the appropriate conditions to do so (and it's even less sporting than bashing a squall repeatedly until it's nothing but a smear on the ground)