Time

17:42:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Iam hanging on a Building
Year 7 Day 53 9:46
Alexander Gunningham

Iam hanging on a building with my X-34. I cant move and i dont want leave my X-34. Please Help.

Year 7 Day 53 23:13
Ezekiel Kun

Jump in the pilot seat, and move your ship to the ground. I hope that answers your question.

Year 7 Day 54 2:34
Italian.jpg

Now...nobody move

Get a free 25k if you get the reference :)

Edited By: Teniel Djo on Year 7 Day 54 2:35

TenielDjo.png
Year 7 Day 54 2:57
Alexander Gunningham

Eh and how i can go to the ground with a landspeeder x-34? It canĀ“t move . Already came the message your journey have ending. PLEASE HELP IAM A NOOB.

Year 7 Day 54 3:23
The original Italian Job, at the end, isn't it?

And I believe the follow-up quote runs along the lines of "Alright lads, I've got a plan."

Ah, good old Michael Caine.

Um, anyway, how did you get on the building with the vehicle in the first place?

Edited By: Hal Breden on Year 7 Day 54 3:24

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 54 7:44
Alexander Gunningham

I would looking for a shuttle but i remember that i only get a shuttle by an shuttle rent NPC . And so i drive over the landing pad with the X-34 see into the building whaths going on and tzhan i would drive back to the shuttle rent but i cant move always came the massage your journey has ending .

Year 7 Day 54 16:10
When you go to Travel, do you have any options at all? Or do you still have an ETA for the travel time on the Cockpit display?

If you have an ETA, and no options in travel, you've probably got a bug on your movement.

If you have the option to "Dock" on the travel screen, try entering the building and leaving again to see if that fixes it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 55 7:38
hmm odd, fixed.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 58 12:20
Alexander Gunningham

THANKS FOR HELP