Year

Day

Time

13:23:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 42 13:56
Shuji Shizuka

For lack of a better place, i'll put this here.

I'd like to volunteer as a forum moderator.

I've done so on several other forums in the past, though none were as large as swc's are. Contrary to what some might think, I am indeed capable of setting personal feelings aside and demonstrating fact-based judgement over a situation.

While I can imagine that volunteering in the first place might not be the best start(I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member~Woody Allen) I would like to think that I could be given a chance at least. I simply wish to help SWC, and I have some experience with this type of job. Perhaps I could be allowed to start in a low-traffic forum, and be given the chance to demonstrate my ability to fill such a role?

Thanks,
"Shuji"

Edited By: Shuji Shizuka on Year 13 Day 42 17:06

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 13 Day 42 17:49
Somehow, with all your trolling, I doubt you will be accepted as a mod.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 42 18:10
Shuji Shizuka

I do not troll, not intentionally anyway. And that is why I would ask to be given a chance.

Year 13 Day 42 18:11
Moderators are assigned on an as-needed basis. Exactly which forum do you think is in need of additional supervision?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 13 Day 42 18:18
Shuji Shizuka

Currently? The heaviest traffic ones are General Talk, Suggestions, Traders, and the Meeting Hall. Though I'm not suggesting that I be given a chance in any of those(Not that I wouldn't say no...), that's just my personal observation.

Year 13 Day 43 2:23
I don't see that happening.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 43 10:49
Shuji Shizuka

Hence the low-traffic bit in the original post :)

Year 13 Day 43 13:05
Helena Gladio

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

mystats.php?uid=c3968

Shout out to my fellow Falleen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
Year 13 Day 43 15:04
Shuji Shizuka

^Trolling.

Helena, given that you don't know me, I find it hard to imagine that you could form a remotely accurate picture of my, well, anything.

Year 13 Day 43 16:10
And I want a pony!

Year 13 Day 43 16:35
Shuji Shizuka

*sigh*

Might as well close this. All that I was attempting to do was find a place that I could help SWC out, and clearly this is not it. Thank you to the one person(Hal) who at least seemed to take it seriously.

Close please.

Year 13 Day 43 17:00
It's a shame we can't accept someone willing to make a change and turn things around. Instead we continue to condemn them when they try to change what we originally condemned them for in the first place. I have noticed a change in Shuji. Though I personally may not care for him or feel he should be a mod, I do encourage his willingness to open up and put this decision before the admins and his peers. The least we can do is respectfully decline without making cheap jabs.