13:46:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Easter Eggs/NPC Items/Claiming old Players items
Custom Item Easter Egg Easter Egg
Custom Item
Owner: NPC Owner

How can an item have an NPC owner, and how do you acquire it if it has one. I found this aboard my ship. Additionally, I found an item owned by a 1 year inactive player. Can I lay claim to it as it is aboard my ship?

Searching for the answers (to life, although you might see a few of the questions in the question centre). My character is odd, get used to it.
Ah believe you can now claim the Eggs, but you must first hold it carefully in your hands (feel free to clap vigorously once you have claimed it :P)

Items can be NPC owned it set that way by the devs for special events like the eggs. TO claim it, pick it up into your hands, then a claim button will appear (once oyu reload the page).

Old players stuff you cannot claim, but you can still use it regardless.

Ellias_sig6.png
I tried claiming one and it worked so I dropped the 280+ that I had collected, using the "Empty Selected Containers" feature, but they all disappeared. So, I guess there's no chance to claim them now, lol. Realistically though, I doubt I'd take the time to equip every one just to claim ownership of them.

Anyways, that's a fair warning to everyone else to make sure to claim them before you drop them.

Pjexcz
That worked for me Bancho. Make a bug report and possibly a support ticket.

Ellias_sig6.png
Ok, will do. Thanks Ellias.

Pjexcz
Were you in the entrance/exit room at the time? I have found that emptying containers can still cause them to go to the entrance/exit room of an entity instead of the actual room you are in at the time.

Owyn Darklighter
I was actually in the cockpit of a ship. With help from Michael MaCleod and the bug report that I submitted, I found out that there is a bug that caused them to go to the entrance room.

Thanks for the help guys.

Pjexcz
280+ eggs
Wow nice haul,,,
i think i have 15, i still get excited when i find another one
from time to time... he he

~ Rojaar Ke`Zor ~

If you go out in the woods today
. You're sure of a big surprise.
. If you go out in the woods today
. You'd better go out in Corellian Powersuit Armour.