Time

13:31:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Star Wars "Canon" Novels?
Year 13 Day 100 7:19
Lorenzas Atticus

Naturally I have watched all six movies plus the Clone Wars stuff and played a bunch of the SW video games but I have never read any of the books. Recently I have decided I want to change that but when I did some searches online to buy some books I was overwhelmed with the selection.

There must be one hunded books by a dozen different authors and I cannot tell which ones are worth my time so I was looking for recommendations from my friends on The Combine.

What I am mostly interested in are books that involve the characters from the original movies and events that take place after RotJ. I also am interested in side or backstories of characters like Han Solo and Chewbacca, Boba Fett and the other bounty hunters, and any interesting SIth or Jedi like Darth Maul, Count Dooku or the lesser known Jedi Council members from the newer three movies. I would consider books that do not have any of the movie characters in them too if they are really good stories.

I want to know if there is a particular author or series I should follow and I want them to be as "canon" as possible. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Year 13 Day 100 7:48
Welcome to the club!
I just recently started reading the novels as well. I've started with and suggest the Thrawn Trilogy.

Dayspring_Sig.png
Year 13 Day 100 8:40
Kal Djin

Agreed, the Thrawn Trilogy is a great place to start. If interested in Boba Fett and the other bounty hunters, The Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy is also good.

Year 13 Day 100 9:10
Deleted Post
Kendall Holm
Deleted by Kendall Holm. Reason: nvm
Year 13 Day 100 9:35
This forum is for general questions about SWC, but there's a bunch of topics about novels in the Star Wars Community forum.