18:47:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » About RMs required for Production
Year 13 Day 143 3:48
Tom Krusher

Hi everyone,

I'm a little bit confused on items production.

First question is about the RM required to produce items. Let's say I want to produce Bacta Refill (or anything), check here.

Page describes that required Raw Materials are:
Meleenium (Durasteel): 3
Bacta (Medical Equipment): 4

But is this the consumption/RM required for producing a single item or the whole batch?

Second issue, I'm also confused by the estimated Raw Material Price, 75,556 Credits, where is this number coming from? how is it calculated? because I don't think it's based on the average CPM market price...

Thanks in advance

Year 13 Day 143 4:01
The RM price, is based on the server value for the mats listed, but at double that value. Its a rough guide for production cost which is typically double the listed value, but this doesn't include the cost of buying the mats.

In all cases, its best really to just ignore that value as its been exceeded by the player market in value and so is pretty much insignificant, even for those that produce.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 143 4:07
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The amount required is per batch, the estimated raw material price is simply sum total of the materials used as defined by the price on the mining rules page. http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Mining (Which is roughly what it would cost to mine the stuff with good planetary statistics) Not at double the value, as above poster suggests, but that's not important anyway. It's only really useful to gauge the cost to construct the entity.

Also handy to note, the price listed on the parent page -is- per single item.

Year 13 Day 149 0:23
Tom Krusher

Thanks for your replies!