Year

Day

Time

07:38:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 147 18:20
T`Saya Startraveller

So . . . it's been about 48 hours since I submitted my name for approval. The only thing that's happened since then is that I now have a DM that I can't access. I've checked my regular email, including my spam, and all I have is my account activation. Has anyone reviewed any names in the last 48 hours, and if so, has one for commander.saavik@gmail.com come across your list? Thanks.

Year 13 Day 147 18:22
There are currently no handles awaiting approval. You submitted handle must of been rejected, so please submit a new one.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 147 18:38
T`Saya Startraveller

OK, thanks.

It would be nice to know why a name is rejected - might help when coming up with alternates. Or is that supposed to be in the notification email I never got?

Year 13 Day 147 22:38
There is a box for us to enter a decline reason. Not sure where/how that's supposed to send. I always assumed it was by e-mail, but I guess not.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 13 Day 148 0:08
I presumed it was given in an event telling you it was rejected - apparently rejected handles are not returned to the player either by email or an event, so they don't know if/why it was rejected. Hopefully that is fixed.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 148 1:45
It should give you an even/DM telling you why your handle got rejected. But sadly both of these are tied to player characters and therefor new players don't receive them.