278 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:39:10

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » What's the Golden Rule on Hidden Slabs?
Currently Tresario Star Kingdom is slabbing a planet, that's perfectly legit, but it really seems like they are exploiting a certain feature. Nearly half the planet is covered in hidden cities and I think that they hide them only to delay others from also slabbing. In fact I'd wager they did this in the past and they never intended to hide the cities at all and likely revealed them at a later date so they could build bigger buildings on the slabs for FI planets. It is rather obnoxious and it doesn't seem like the intention of the feature.

I think the proper used would be to hide a city for the intention of hiding it. To try and hide military facilities, for RP hideouts, or just for privacy. As opposed to hiding half the planet for purely here and now delaying. I could be wrong, but what they do seems inappropriate to me.

mystats.php?uid=c5076
"Well, you're Azala, so you always tend to be 'bad', even when you're being 'good'."
You answered your own question.

I think the proper used would be to hide a city for the intention of hiding it.

- Azala Naranek

Hidden slabs were laid with the intention to hide them. 'Nuff said.

They pay extra to have them hidden, so if they want to waste their credits by revealing them later, then thats up to them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Diabolus`ut Persolvo

^ its like 5m a slab instead of 1.5 and yea theres nothing illegal about it.

5Kk4vob.pngimpaling.png
It's been covered by the above. They hid it for the sake of hiding them. They're charged extra to set them to hidden too.

syngav.png
Personally I think the "it's more expensive argument" is less substantial when the extra cost is super affordable. I guess it's alright though, thank you for answering my question.

mystats.php?uid=c5076
"Well, you're Azala, so you always tend to be 'bad', even when you're being 'good'."