171 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:57:37

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Greetings Admin, just want to give you'all a heads up on a virus Coming from a site to gain CP's.
Shotan Turok

Greetings,

I was looking to get CP's and went into the CP site "Combine Points" and on he right hand side I went into the following Add: ::Surveys from CPALead.com:: and picked the survey for 1500 CP's in it.

Going in and working on completing this survey for the 1500 CP's Survey I gained a Trojan Horse Virus from that site, my firewall took care of it but I thought I'd give you'all the heads up on it.

Oh, and I ended up not being able to finish the survey obviously; therefore, missed out on the 1500 CP's, would be nice if you'all made that right fore me, but if you'all can't I understand.

Have a good day,
Shotan

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr89/DragonOfDoom/Starwars%20Combine/starwars2_lg-1-1.jpg
Most the surveys in CPALead.com (Blvd-Media Offers isn't any better) load your comp with adware, trojans, ask for your e-mail then spam you...

Stay away like you do normally when these sites pop up, combine's not different from the rest of the 'net.