Year

Day

Time

03:02:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 155 20:00
Gort Horth

I heard that scan ability is needed to find these new planets and wanted to confirm this with admin. It doesn't make sense to me that these new planets don't automatically show up on sensors as soon as you enter their system, as would a star. Is it really necessary to send high scan ships and sublight around a system to know there are no planets there, or can one simply hop into a system and look at their screen?

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Year 13 Day 155 20:39
Once you enter a hidden system, you can see everything there much like if you had entered a non-hidden system.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 155 21:29
Gort Horth

Okay so the only thing "hidden" about these systems is they don't appear on the galaxy map? There's no reason to send high scan ships to search for hidden systems?

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
Year 13 Day 155 21:59
Kendall Holm

How many times do you want him to say it. When he says Hidden System he means systems that do not show on the galaxy map and when he says as you enter a hidden system it appears like a regular system means you dont have to scan for them

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 13 Day 155 22:17
Gort Horth

Actually Kendall, I wanted you to say it before I ignore what 3 players have told me and send dozens of players to search thousands of systems. Ellias has been very clear that he does not speak for admin.

Edited By: Gort Horth on Year 13 Day 155 22:23

Year 13 Day 155 23:44
And neither does Kendall. Doesn't stop the fact that entering a system hidden or not is exactly the same.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 156 7:35
Since you wanted an official admin to say it, then here you go -

Once you enter a hidden system, you can see everything there much like if you had entered a non-hidden system.

- Ellias and Kendall

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.