Year

Day

Time

13:28:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 156 5:06

I have been trying to log in to Star Wars Combine however every time it says:

"You have entered either the handle or password incorrectly. Please log in again."

I have read the 'can't log in' topic but I think this is a different kind of problem.

At first I thought it was my fault, so I reset the password (and have done so 3 times now).
I have logged on once (to submit a handle. It was Sana Credion if that helps), however since then I am unsuccessful.

I am using the email address that the validation email was sent to and the 'reset' password.

Forgive me if I have overlooked something, I just can't understand what i'm doing wrong and why I can't log in. The only thing I can think of is because I don't have a character (or even a name yet), I don't 'exist'.

I was just going to make a new account but I was told that would result in me getting banned so I thought i'd ask here first.

Any help would be appreciated, if you need to, you can contact me at Glass-rose@hotmail.co.uk (my email that I used for this).

Thank You.

Year 13 Day 171 1:45
Jacen Bae`le

Its a bug, from what I understand. The admins are working quickly to fix it.

Sit tight.

9 out of 10 fully written posts are never posted because, I am too lazy to hit the post button.
Year 13 Day 176 7:34
Tanez Kalrade

Is your account fixed?

Please supply us with the email and handle you chose.

Thanks!

- TK, Dev