246 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:58:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 184 6:07
Seems my DMs are not being sent to my email. Used to work just fine, but doesn't seem to be working anymore, wondering if anyone else sees the same issue. If I check the box that says "Forward to email" when I send a DM, that works fine, just incoming DM's are not sent to my email. My option is set to "Both". Nothing in the spam folder as well.

Year 13 Day 184 6:21
The feature is disabled pending discussion with email carriers on why SWC is not spam.

Year 13 Day 184 7:09

Vonar, you said something we didn't expect...

"If I check the box that says "Forward to email" when I send a DM, that works fine, just incoming DM's are not sent to my email."

Theorically, the DMs you send shouldn't be forwarded anymore since the last sync (Bug #2029). could you try to send a DM once again, and see if it is still forwarded?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Year 13 Day 184 8:21
Uh, you do realise that its already been reported and known to Zhao et al that forwarding causes emails, guest?

Vonar, as was explained in a Sim News post, they were disabled as some email providers were tagging SWC emails as spam, and threatened to do something about it if we didn't. SO until it was resolved its been disabled.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 184 16:00
I removed one method of forwarding when you send a message. I had neglected to remove it from another method (replying, I believe). It didn't even need to be reported, I fixed it almost immediately, but unfortunately not in time for the sync.

So thanks.

Edited By: Mikel von Bianchi on Year 13 Day 184 16:01
Year 13 Day 185 5:12
Thanks for the info. I did try to search for this before I posted, I guess I didn't look hard enough.