245 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:53:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 13 Day 193 18:07
I know that Acclamators are rare, but does anyone know where to find one? Or how much one would cost now?

With tears in her eyes she pulls him close and says, "You fool, didn't you know that one man couldn't make a difference?"

With his dying breath he whispers, "If you live while I do not then I made a difference.........."

Year 13 Day 193 18:21
Kendall Holm

This would probably be better in the trade thread. And good luck to you.

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 13 Day 193 21:15
I would personally say not to worry about getting one - you would need several planets in trade.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 194 7:07
They are very rare, and not very good as warships go. There are better starships out there.

Year 13 Day 194 17:03
Well you all make it sound hopeless. Haha.... I know it's 1,000,000 * 1,000,000 * 1,000,000 out of my price range. Oh well, now I give up.

With tears in her eyes she pulls him close and says, "You fool, didn't you know that one man couldn't make a difference?"

With his dying breath he whispers, "If you live while I do not then I made a difference.........."

Year 13 Day 194 19:03
Since it is such a rare ship, most acclamator owners would likely not even accept raw credits as they would probably already have plenty of them. You'd need another rare or desirable ship to trade. I have an acclamator and I doubt I'd sell it at all; definitely not for just credits, of which I have billions. :p I am not sure who the other owners are, but I recall a Rare Ships thread in the Traders Lounge some months ago that you could try to dig up if you are interested.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 194 22:25
Krath has one, and FF had one years ago before a newbie flew it into a blackhole and destroyed it. I think there are less than 5 left in players hands (the admins have heaps that they use to cruise the galaxy, but they don't count).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 195 18:56
Thanks for the advice, might be nice to be an admin. Then again I prefer to be care free. I'd rather be care free and be in tho lower middle class than have a lot of responsibility and be upper upper class. Why does money come with issues!?!

Edited By: Gage McDaniel on Year 13 Day 196 9:28

Year 13 Day 196 1:12
We don't get to keep the Acclamators though

syngav.png
Year 13 Day 196 1:14
Oh if only we could, I'd be rocking my Acc right about now, hehe.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 13 Day 196 9:15
Your Acc is still assigned to you! :o

[/offtopic].

syngav.png
Year 13 Day 196 13:37
Jesfa

We don't get to keep the Acclamators though 

WE DON'T?!

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 196 20:12
Ssh Gav, I was hoping you wouldn't notice. Then I could go around and buzz the Darkness planets.

Ellias_sig6.png