278 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:20:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Arquitens Light Cruiser (smaller than a breadbox?)
Ric`zix Xichiz

I'm just wondering if this was intentional or accidental.

Arquitens Light Cruiser

Cargo Stats:
Weight: 90,000
Volume: 1,200,000
Weight Cap: 425
Volume Cap: 3,850

Max Passengers: 260

Corellian Star Shuttle

Cargo Stats:
Weight: 1,300
Volume: 3,600
Weight Cap: 540
Volume Cap: 2,550

Max Passengers: 210

The Arq completely dwarfs the shuttle in sheer size, but holds less weight and only slightly more volume? Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just one of those things I saw as an oddity. Ignore me if it is intentional.

Edited By: Ric`zix Xichiz on Year 13 Day 197 22:50
Well, the shuttle is built just to ship people, while the Arq has all the weapons, armouries, etc that take up lots of space too. Plus extra armour plating, shield emitters, etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
Jesfa

The Arqueitens doesn't, if I recall correctly, mention have/not having a bay. We gave it one simply as a means to add an additional carrier to the CP list. The bay is intentionally very small as to only allow a few/one ship within it.

The Star Shuttle, is envisioned as a personel transport for moving people/droids/goods.

LoraxSig3copy.png
In the movie / TV show the Arq hold squads upon squads of ships, cargo etc. abling it to be used as a planetary expeditionary force.

TannerBanner_zpsea7613fd.png
Kendall Holm

This isnt the TV show

SWC3dsUser.png
The Arqueitens doesn't, if I recall correctly, mention have/not having a bay.

- Jesfa

In the movie / TV show the Arq hold squads upon squads of ships, cargo etc. abling it to be used as a planetary expeditionary force.

- Tanner McFadden

Appearances: Clone Wars TV Series

- wookieepedia

Ignoring statements about this not being the TV show I have to ask... If it's shown with a bay in it's only canon appearances, why is it not mentioned as having one?

From the episodes I have seen, it does not show a bay. Note that the wookiee page also does not list one, therefore it has not shown one yet. Now the Venator is similar looking and has tons of bays, but the Arq is much smaller.

Edited By: Jevon Lambright on Year 13 Day 225 21:01