Time

08:29:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » NPC Skill Reset Question...
Year 13 Day 240 20:36
Nah Olos

I have a handful of NPCs that are Level 7. I've been assigning skill points as they level up for the past few months.

When the reset happened, my level seven NPCs all have the same amount of assignable skill points as what they had when I hired them... I was expecting at least 6 more points each, for their earned SPs.

Is this a known issue? Is it an issue?

"LEON!!!"
Year 13 Day 240 21:45
Brand Malden

I brought up some NPC skill issues in the IRC and Syn said it was a known issue and is being looked at.

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 13 Day 241 4:22
Nah Olos

Thank you Brand.

"LEON!!!"
Year 13 Day 241 9:11
I did not hear this mentioned; I was referring to the NPC types, which have since been fixed. I've pointed Gav this way since he did all of the work on NPCs.

swcforumsig

Year 13 Day 241 9:17
Nah Olos

All NPCs have started on the 42 Skill Points (The same as you started out with).

Before, they had a lower amount of Skill Points available, and that is probably the cause of your problem.

---Said Gav.

Edited By: Gavin von Ismay on Year 13 Day 241 9:17

"LEON!!!"
Year 13 Day 241 9:17
Said I.

I was logged in as him when I posted it, so useful I am!

syngav.png
Year 13 Day 241 9:23
Brand Malden

I did not hear this mentioned; I was referring to the NPC types, which have since been fixed. I've pointed Gav this way since he did all of the work on NPCs.

- Syn

Sorry, I misunderstood your answer then. I was in the process of listing the problems I was seeing and you said there were problems with them, it was known and was being looked at.

And I currently don't have the points to get to the former levels of dodge and personal projectiles that I could with my riflemen previously. They were all recently hired.

Edited By: Brand Malden on Year 13 Day 241 9:28

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 13 Day 241 11:48
Nah Olos

I had to crunch some math, but yeah, i guess my/gav's earlier reply adds up.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I guess this one is resolved.

"LEON!!!"
Year 13 Day 241 13:30
Brand Malden

Also all my worker NPC's have a very high crafting/slicing skill and a 0 in management. Did those two swap slots or something?

r2u7mg.jpg