Time

11:14:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Question about Race changes
Year 13 Day 240 22:03
Brand Malden

I had brought this up in the IRC but didn't get an answer and didn't want it lost in the shuffle. I'm curious about what the reasoning was to add 1 point of heavy weapons to Trandoshans in exchange for losing a point of force sensitivity chance?

I understand(although hate it) if it was decided that they needed to be less force sensitive, but they are primarily a hunting race that often keeps trophies.. they generally don't blast the prey into bits and make the trophies unusable.

I see mention to their strength, keen eyesight(extending into the infrared range), and battle prowess on the wookipedia.. I just don't see anything that references heavy weapons as being something they excel at and was wondering why it was chosen?

r2u7mg.jpg
Year 13 Day 241 7:34
Jesfa

Contacted via IRC.

Basically, as well as Trandoshans using Heavy Weapons in some of the Bounty Hunter novels, it was a way to give them a skill that few other races had, to give them a little uniqueness.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 13 Day 241 7:52
Brand Malden

Thanks for taking the time to reply both here and in the IRC as I'm sure you're rather busy today :)

r2u7mg.jpg